Rewriting the cancer story, together
Referring patients to cCARE means choosing complete, compassionate and truly collaborative care for your patient. We will partner with your practice to create a strong care team that will do everything possible to help your patient become a cancer survivor.
Expert hematology & cancer care
California Cancer Associates for Research and Excellence’s (cCARE’s) expert team of board-certified physicians makes up the largest private oncology and hematology practice in California. We offer a full suite of treatment options such as oncology, chemotherapy, radiation, immunotherapy, infusion, imaging, neurosurgery, specialized screening programs, complementary/integrative medicine and others.
Moreover, our research and clinical trials incorporate novel treatment approaches to improve patient outcomes.
Cancer care beyond treatment
We believe that cancer treatment is more than just medicine. It’s also about compassion, prevention and wellness during a stressful and emotional time for patients. It’s this compassionate approach – including our foundation, survivorship services and palliative care – that helps make us California’s premier cancer center.
Collaboration for the best outcomes when you refer patients
Our physicians and cancer care team work together closely with our patients, their loved ones, your practice and other providers throughout the patient’s recovery. We are committed to open communication, full-bodied support and coordinated care.
This includes making every step as easy as possible, such as providing pharmacy and hematology services at several locations, so patients can get everything they need for their care on-site. We also tailor our administrative interactions to the individuals we serve, offering convenient and secure online communications, including a patient portal, telehealth virtual visits and online bill pay.
Faces of victory: our cancer survivors
Read about cCARE patients, who prove that as a team we’re stronger than cancer. | Read testimonials
- cCARE patient Carole Berwick gives an update on her stage 4 lung cancer journey five years after receiving a 3-month life expectancy from another clinic.
- At the age of 4, Jaxson was diagnosed with embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, the most common type of soft tissue cancer. His mom Careli and dad Joey had found cCARE to keep his treatment near to home.
Resources for physicians referring patients
cCARE in the news
- Dr. Steven Eisenberg speaks with Healthline about why the pros outweigh the cons of using prostate-specific antigen testing for prostate cancer screening.
- Family and friends celebrate Jose Flores beating Hodgkins Lymphoma amidst the COVID-19 pandemic with a vehicle parade outside the Fresno cCARE facility and Flores' tint shop in Madera.
- Dr. Ravi Rao shared his thoughts with Clinical Oncology News on a recent study examining pancreatic cancer treatment dosages and survival rates.