Rewriting the cancer story, together
Referring patients to cCARE means choosing complete, compassionate and truly collaborative care for your patient. We will partner with your practice to create a strong care team that will do everything possible to help your patient become a cancer survivor.
Expert hematology & cancer care
California Cancer Associates for Research and Excellence’s (cCARE’s) expert team of board-certified physicians makes up the largest private oncology and hematology practice in California. We offer a full suite of treatment options such as oncology, chemotherapy, radiation, immunotherapy, infusion, imaging, neurosurgery, specialized screening programs, complementary/integrative medicine and others.
Moreover, our research and clinical trials incorporate novel treatment approaches to improve patient outcomes.
Cancer care beyond treatment
We believe that cancer treatment is more than just medicine. It’s also about compassion, prevention and wellness during a stressful and emotional time for patients. It’s this compassionate approach – including our foundation, survivorship services and palliative care – that helps make us California’s premier cancer center.
Collaboration for the best outcomes when you refer patients
Our physicians and cancer care team work together closely with our patients, their loved ones, your practice and other providers throughout the patient’s recovery. We are committed to open communication, full-bodied support and coordinated care.
Faces of victory: our cancer survivors
Read about cCARE patients, who prove that as a team we’re stronger than cancer. | Read testimonials
- She started to plan her own funeral, then myeloma patient Ann found Dr. Joel Lamon at cCARE. Faith, and life, were restored.
- cCARE patient Carole Berwick gives an update on her stage 4 lung cancer journey five years after receiving a 3-month life expectancy from another clinic.
Resources for physicians referring patients
cCARE in the news
- Physician Family Media shares news on our Cancer Survivorship Care program that supports patients in transition after beating cancer.
- MOASC highlights cCARE's Survivorship Care initiative in which we create an individualized, comprehensive plan addressing all aspects of a patient’s ongoing care after cancer treatment.
- FOX 11 Los Angeles talked with Dr. Ravi Rao on the decline in cancer screenings amid the pandemic and the campaign to encourage getting back on track.
- Dr. Steven Eisenberg shared his values and thoughts on supporting his patients through cancer treatments with empathy, compassion and singing.