Once you schedule an appointment, we will employ all facets of our services – from the latest research findings to the most advanced technology – in healing your cancer.
Making an appointment is as simple as picking up the phone and calling our office or filling out a new patient form. Our services are available to all who seek them. You may become our patient either by making the appointment yourself or through a physician referral.
For new patients:
We accept most insurance carriers, including MediCal and Medicare. If you or your loved one do not currently have health insurance, our staff will work with you before your first appointment to offer guidance so you have the coverage you need. Our primary focus is to help you get better; insurance coverage is the last thing you should worry about at this difficult time.
We strive to keep waiting times to a minimum, but please realize that delays can occur due to emergencies and unforeseen patient needs.
We understand that emergencies and special needs can occur, and we will do our very best to accommodate your specific needs. We request that if you need to cancel an appointment, you provide as much notice as possible in order for us to enable another patient to see the doctor.
We also welcome the opportunity to provide second opinions. We know how stressful initial diagnosis is, and the more you can learn about your diagnosis and your treatment options, the better chance you have of receiving the most appropriate treatment.
Be assured that our exceptional physicians will do their very best to help you.
We suggest that you always:
- Fill out your new patient forms prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Bring a list of all medications you are currently taking (including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements).
- Write down any questions or concerns you may wish to discuss with your physician.
- Bring your insurance and identification cards.
- We encourage a family member or friend to accompany you to our office, because that person can help by listening to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions, as well as by writing down important information for you.
- Inform us whenever you change your telephone number, employment, address, marital status or insurance provider.
- Make your next appointment every time you visit the clinic. This includes labs, medication and radiology appointments.
For all other questions or comments, please contact us.